PI Canada receives donations through CanadaHelps.
- Monthly Gifts: Please be advised that CanadaHelps deducts 3.5% of your gift for their processing fees.
- One-time Gifts: Please be advised that CanadaHelps deducts 3.75% of your gift for their processing fees.
Please send e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I tried to donate to PI by e-transfer recently. Guess what? It is soooo easy! Great!!!. :)” – Donor
- Make a cheque payable to People International Canada. (Please ensure you write People International Canada in full on your cheque.)
- Please do not indicate who you are donating to on your cheque(s). Indicate on the Donor Information Form only.
- To make recurring donations from your chequing or savings account, fill out the Pre-Authorized Debit form:
- Add a void cheque.
- Mail or scan and email it to the PI Canada.
If you would like to make changes to your pre-authorized donation, please send in a letter or scan a note with your signature stating what amount you wish to change to and the start date.
People International Canada
1664 Tomlinson Common NW
Edmonton, AB T6R 3E2
info @ gopeople.ca
A donation of securities or mutual fund shares is the most efficient way to give charitably. CanadaHelps is the largest processor of online security and mutual fund donations in Canada. And, they make it easy to disburse your donation across multiple charities.
Other ways to give:
- Real estate
- Personal property
- Interest free loans
- Special event giving
- Estate gifts/bequests
- RRSP/RRIF accumulations
For more information on these other ways to give, please contact our office to discuss these options more in depth.
Any questions regarding donations or tax receipts can be directed to PI Canada. Our Charitable Registration number is 85389 1836 RR0001.
Your generosity has enabled the workers of PI to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ in church plants across the region. The spiritually lost are hearing the Good News.